Join - The Beat Studies Association
Membership in The Beat Studies Association is open to scholars, teachers, and students actively involved in researching, writing, and teaching about the Beat Generation movement and its participants.
The membership year runs from October 1 to September 30.
You can pay via PayPal:
- Benefactor ($250) – (A Life member receives the Journal of Beat Studies for life)
- Sustaining ($100) – (Receives the journal as part of the membership for three years.)
- Journal ($35) – (Receives the journal as part of the one-year membership)
- Regular ($15) – (a Regular member does not receive the Journal of Beat Studies at a reduced cost through the BSA)
Send check or money order to:
The Beat Studies Association
c/o Nancy Grace
1906 Blair Blvd.
Wooster, Ohio 44691
Checks should be made out to “Beat Studies Association.”
Please include the following:
- Professional or Educational Affiliation
- E-mail Address
- Beat Studies Areas of Scholarship and Interest